in the media
“It’s a story of communal healing the likes of which could soften the heart of even the most jaded cynics...[captured] with all the respect and dignity it deserves."
- Nathanael Hood, The Young Folks
“[Scattering CJ] makes me think about the importance of suicide prevention, research, advocacy and awareness. That talking about suicide in an open and honest way can make it easier to address in all families.”
- Chris Maxwell, American Association of Suicidology
"This is the power of our platform...and the power of the people who are using our platform."
- Antigone Davis, Facebook Global Head of Safety
“Scattering CJ demonstrates the power of a simple heartfelt, brave, honest act…this is a wonderfully made, powerful and important film.”
- Dr. Katherine Shear, Columbia University
“I’m struck at how sad and uplifting the film is and how well it promotes the importance of connection, hope, and love.”
- Dr. Victor Chang, Southern Oregon University
“Scattering CJ is an intimate and heart-breaking tale which offers unique lessons about the power of human compassion.”
- Katka Reszke, Festival Director, ReelAbilities: Boston